Forums are back in action! ×

New and Ready to Go

Hello my name is Jason, I'm 23 and know a lot of random useless information (Wanna know about the Genophage from Mass Effect? Grab a seat.) over the last week I was given the Audio Book of "Level up your life" from my father. In that week of work I was completely aw struck and inspired and have immediately started doing things to better my life. Since there are only certain classes to pick but you are able to do any quest I would consider myself a Bard (It's a nickname my friend gave me and it made sense). I've been playing the Ukulele for 2 years and I can honestly sat I'm pretty gosh darn good at it. I impress many people with my skill and it's all thanks to dedicating my time to never playing "Somewhere over the Rainbow" (Even though it's a lovely song... It's just that it's the one song I hear most people play on it.) Anyways I've already set up and completed some goals that has not brought me to this moment. In about less then a day I will not be allowed at home for 12 hours everyday, this will make me have to plan in advance for food, clothes, and work. When I'm not working I plan on exercising, swimming, kayaking, indoor rock climbing, reading, learning new songs and maybe a new instrument. So what's the push to keep me out of the house? My father.. I made a Proposal to him just yesterday, If I fail to leave before 9 am or earlier, or if I come home during my 12 hours. I have to pay $500 in rent, for any additional day I fail $50 is added to the total. So with the $500 I will have for almost never being home I'll be doing new things and exploring. I am lucky enough to live in San Diego where it's almost impossible to not find some activity. (I actually paused writing this to buy a groupon for a cave Kayaking tour in La Jolla.) Big future plans are traveling, Loosing Weight, Making Memories and friends. So if anyone want's to chat or maybe you even live in San Diego and want to go exploring let me know. (The pic is me 2 years ago at comic con)

10570437_10203403204734611_5693230320068497825_n.jpg

Hi 

welcome to the rebellion

That is great commitment you made to get yourself moving.

Good luck exploring

If you want something, go get it. Period 

Epic Quest                                     Intro post                                    Duolingo