Forums are back in action! ×

I have just moved to Pataskala Ohio and my husband is not really into working out or some of the more nerd things I like.

I was looking for a buddy either in the area or online/txt who may also like video games, larp, renaissance faires, pokemon, sports, and who would be willing to help keep me accountable and be able to talk nerd as well :D. Nerd workouts are the best workouts! 

If you have/love pets as well I love going to the dog park for a work out for both me and my pups. 

As I am just restarting my adventure I do not have many weights so most of my workouts are bodyweight(though there is enough of that lol), walks, or I get creative with other activities such as sports, the dogpark, or larp. 

-Ecco

Level 1 Dwarven Warrior

Str: 0 | Dex: 0 | Stam: 0 | Con: 0 | Wis: 0 | Cha: 0

Hey EccoGamer,

Good to know that someone is also in the start up phase like I am. I am the king of starting up though (more like starting over). I am not living near you, since I just moved to another country and yes I have to start over. And yes I was looking for someone to kick my butt when I mess up! Unfortunately I am really good at kicking butts, except my own.

Let me know!

Regards,

Shakeel

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome