Forums are back in action! ×

Class Questions

Idk if this is the right place to ask since I'm kinda new to this. My workout is,

Bear crawls for 1/4 mile

50 pull-ups 

15 minutes of meditation 

100 bench presses of 80 pounds

100 shrugs with two 40 pound dumb bells

50 push-ups 

When I try to join a guild which guild would best be for me?

Level 0 - Berserker

Str - 0

Dex - 0

Sta - 0

Wis - 0

Cha - 0

Con - 0

"Live ever day so that you may tell a story at the end of it."

Based on this workout ONLY, you seem to be a bit of an Hybrid between the bodyweight that is a "trademark" of the assassins, with the weight training usually linked to the Warriors. That said, You don't need to stick to a guild FOREVER. depending on your current challenge and what you want to do, you can go to any guild. We are all but one family :P

Race: Half-Elf          Class: Warrior-Assassin

Level: 0                     Last Challenge:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
STR: x | CON: x | DEX: x | INT: x | WIS: x | CHA: x |

"[I am] the spark that will light the flame of the Rebellion"

What are your long term goals?  If you're trying to put more weight on the bar, then Warriors are going to be able to offer the best advice for how to get there.  If you're looking to progress to more challenging bodyweight movements, the Assassins are the place to be.  If you want to add reps, go faster, or add new exercises to your rotation, the Rangers are probably your best bet, and may be able to help with the first two as well.

All that said, the guilds are pretty open and you're free to move between them at will.  The only restriction is that your challenge thread has to stay in the same guild for the entire challenge, but you're free to visit the other guild chats and such as often as you want.

And I know you didn't ask for work out suggestions, but that list is sorely lacking in leg work. :playful:  If you want to keep it the same length, you can drop either the bench or the pushups (they work the same muscles) and/or the shrugs (accessory movement to pull ups) in favor of squats and/or deadlifts.

• Like 1

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.