Forums are back in action! ×

10lbs of almonds $26.25 including shipping

SOLD OUT

10lbs of Nice Brand Almonds $26.84 or 6-1/4lbs Pistachios $26.25 shipped @ Walgreens - 3/10 only!

Walgreens have Nice Almonds 16 oz on sale for 2 for $7

Add 10 to your cart and use code 25WAG for 25% off - note code expires 3/10

Nice! Almonds Natural Raw [walgreens.com]

Nice! Almonds Roasted [walgreens.com]

Nice! Roasted Almonds Lightly Salted with Sea Salt [walgreens.com]

Final Price = $26.25 + (either $0.15c or $0.59c shipping surcharge for over 10lbs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They also have Nice! Pistachios in Shells With Sea Salt - 10 oz [walgreens.com] for 2 for $7

Add 10 to your cart and get 6.25lbs for $26.25 shipped

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another pretty good deal is on their Nice! Trail Mix [walgreens.com] - 5 flavors choices 12 oz for $1.99 before the discount - Final Price = $1.49

You can Mix and Match any of the above - you just need to get your cart to $33.35 before the 25% discount to get the FREE shipping at the $25 threshold

(if you want this deal I wouldn't wait - WAGS typically add a purchase limit if they see a lot of purchase activity on an item)

ripped from slickdeals...

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

hmmmmm, when did you become a digital media advertiser? LMAO! teasing...

I don't buy nuts in bulk anymore or store them because I had a VERY bad situation happen. I used to buy big bags on sale and store them in the freezer. One day I opened a stored bag of Trader Joes Pine nuts which I love on my salad. I ate a hand full before eating anything else that day. Well, I got pine mouth. You can laugh, but its a real thing. I could not eat ANYTHING without it tasting more bitter than bad coffee for 3 weeks. Some of the nuts had turned rancid and coated my taste buds but no amount of scrubbing would eliminate the bad flavor. I was blogging food heavy at that time and it was awful because I couldn't evaluate recipes for folks. Super Suck....you can google it.

Nuts go bad fast...so buy only what you know you will eat and store it in sealed containers in the fridge or freezer and do not expect anything to last more than 6 months...just my two cents. :)

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!