Forums are back in action! ×

Calling all fit nerds... a wild weakling staggers in!

Hello, all! I'm a 19-year-old Weakling from Glasgow, Scotland. I am.. very unhealthy. I live largely on Irn Bru, Monster, cigarettes, and coffee. I have a strange fear of warm food and lately of solid food. I have osteopoenia and anaemia as a result of my dreadful diet. For a while I was on Fortisip/Ensure/misc. protein shakes and working out, and was getting better, then moved house and was too far from my old gym, and my family was so insistent on me "having proper food" that they took away my nutrition drinks. What a bloody nuisance. 

I'm a transsexual male, and am set on building a little muscle to look a bit more masculine. Skinny would be fine on someone born male, but on me? Nope. :-( My major focus, however, is on plain ordinary strength. I'm so weedy I can't open some food packaging. I'm so sick of being so weak. It frustrates me to no end. I tried to slam dunk a basketball a few days back, as I used to do in high school, and found I could no longer jump so high.

I'm schizophrenic (or bipolar I? or schizoaffective? The docs have no clue any more) and currently in hospital for it. The food here is dire, and there's no gym or anything. On the ward I was moved to yesterday, there was the aforementioned basketball hoop plus a tennis net, but here there's just nothing. I try to do press-ups and sit-ups in my room but I'm just too weak and if I make the slightest noise (i.e. fall) the nurses complain. 

So, here I am, the Weakling. (Should call my next novel that, ahem.) If anybody would like to ask me about hobbies, diet, etc., go right ahead.

This is my current chicken body, and this is plain aul' me.

Dominic | (Trans) Male | 19

Current Quest: ???

5'2" | 106lbs | BF% ???

Welcome! I'm new here too. Also Trans. I wish I had your flat belly as opposed to my fat flabby, stretch mark ridden one but it's easy to compare. Basically, I relate to your feelings about body image and am rooting for you!!! 

I was fortunate enough to have top surgery at the beginning of the month because I was huge! I'm still healing but it feels great to finally have a flat chest. I really love the community here so far and I hope you will too. 

• Like 4