Forums are back in action! ×

Hello all, im a 28 year old female from the UK. Overweight by a lot... :( got called a fat c*nt yesterday by an angry driver for cycling too far in the road (in his opinion) made me cry lots and im just fed up of looking like this. 

I have depression severely and im on lots of pills for that. I swear the anti psychotics make me put weight on. No excuses here though. 

I eat relatively ok, could be cleaner, but i generally eat well. Ill do better though. 

Ive got a gym membership but not been for weeks now, i plan to start back tomorrow. 

Not sure where to begin though, i want to be able to run so ill use the treadmill for some HIIT (im so unfit but will try hard to get better!) 

Weights wise, im quite strong due to my weight, but i dont really know anything except squats. Any tips??

I want to make this lifestyle a habit, im sick of looking at myself in the mirror and hating what is looking back. 

Thanks in advance x