Forums are back in action! ×

Hello all. Earlier this year I attended the Nerd Fitness parkour event in LA. I had resolved at that point that I was going to turn my life around and be completely different by the end of the year. I went back to school and that gave me the perfect excuse to not do all the crazy stuff I wanted to do (I still haven't jumped out of a plane, which was a big goal for me). Right now I'm about a month shy of finishing up and getting a teaching certificate, so I'm looking to finally get back into no-excuses territory. I've been reading Level Up Your Life and have worked on my Epic Quest on and off for the past week. I've never been a runner, but I decided that one of my goals would be to run in the LA Marathon next year. I've been using the 10k runner app and just started this Monday. Looking over some of the goals I've set up, a few of them seem pretty doable. Hell, I KNOW I can have a half hour conversation with someone in Spanish if I would just sack up and do it.

Basically, I met some awesome people at the parkour event, did some great stuff this year (went to a psychic convention, took my first solo trip to Berlin), but I still feel like there's more I could have done and that I didn't use my free time wisely. One of the things I want to do is meet more like minded people. Hence, I'm finally posting here. I don't want to passively just browse the forum. I would love to get to know fellow rebels and be part of a community that encourages each other to get to the next level.

So there you go. Let's do this.