Forums are back in action! ×

Howdy all, 

Newbie to the academy--sort of--twelve weeks in. I'm an assassin who refuses to assassinate, so I'm not sure what they makes me. Perhaps I'll become an agile ambassador with more strength than meets the eye. Hmmm. . . . it's a start.  I've jumped on the Facebook men's group, then quickly jumped back out after I jumped in way too fast sharing way too much. Now I'm back in. Slow this time, Mike, slooooow. I joined a gym because I've been working out at home, but I'm a bit of a social bug, so I like working out outside the home. Ideally I'll find a gym bud at some point, but that may take some time. I walked into the free weights section for the first time to start my gym workout level 3. 

I'm on the forums for interaction. I love a good challenge with safe/silly consequences for the loser--often myself. I'm not shy of pies in the face, getting toilet-papered, duck taped, or dancing goofy on camera if it's in the taste of a good challenge. 

Good to meet you all :)

--Mike

Welcome, those sound like very fun  punishment ideas for PVP  losers!

Yeah. Im having fun with some guys in the mens FB group. There are eight of us. We each make a goal. If we all meet it, we are safe. If even one of us doesnt, we go down as a team. Each of us will have to post a video of us doing the chicken dance in a dorky outfit. Now thats camaraderie lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Fin said:

Yeah. Im having fun with some guys in the mens FB group. There are eight of us. We each make a goal. If we all meet it, we are safe. If even one of us doesnt, we go down as a team. Each of us will have to post a video of us doing the chicken dance in a dorky outfit. Now thats camaraderie lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:lol: I think those videos need to be posted here so we can all enjoy.:)

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27