Forums are back in action! ×

Hi all, I've looked around this site, and it looks AWESOME. The classes seem cool. I saw something I liked in almost every class, but the druid class resonated with me the most, so that's as good as any place to start.

I've already seen a couple posts from people dealing with depression. I've been there several times. It's nice to have someone to shove you back onto the path towards normalcy. I hope I get to do that for a few of you.

Lastly, I'm in a wheelchair. Paralyzed from the waist down. I play wheelchair basketball and love it. If anyone knows some sitting or lying down yoga poses, let me know!

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

Welcome to the Rebellion!

If you're looking for yoga advice, I'd say you picked the right guild. Have you started a challenge thread? The current challenge has a couple weeks left so it would be a good time to get a feel for how they work before launching into a full 4-week challenge. It's a great way to meet your fellow Druids and learn about the community.

Good luck on your journey!

"'It's time for a few small repairs,' she said." - Shawn Colvin