Forums are back in action! ×

I lost a lot of weight years ago this way. I got off my game, now I'm back at it again. I'd like to restart by introducing myself. I'm Bonnie. I am looking to get healthy and fit, lose some inches, and do my first pull up on purpose. 

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/142463/

• Like 1

DireWolfCurse

Don't think about it, just DO it.

My Challenge  Battle Log  My Epic Quest

I accidentally did one at the playground when I was chasing my 7-year-old son around. He was wiggling his butt and sticking his tongue out, so I decided to chase him. There were other youngsters in the way near the ladders and any entrances, and Minime was already almost at the top of a slide, so I jumped, did a pull up on a bar that crossed over this bridge thing, and hopped it. My son's eyes got all big like I was She-Hulk all of a sudden lol. It was great, but honestly I haven't been able to do it since. 

Now it's November, I've gained a bit of weight, and it's starting to snow here (I live in Rochester, NY). I decided while I'm working on dropping some weight, I'll go ahead and work on improving my upper body so I can eventually learn to do one on purpose :-P

• Like 1

DireWolfCurse

Don't think about it, just DO it.

My Challenge  Battle Log  My Epic Quest