Forums are back in action! ×

Time to Just DO It already

I made it past Rebel the last time I was on here, but that was years ago. Lots of life changes since then. I am finally almost a Registered Nurse (I'm a Licensed Practical Nurse now), and it has taken WAY too long to get here. Meanwhile, I've gained a lot of weight and am currently almost at my heaviest. I'm finally motivated to do something about it. I moved in September, so I no longer attend the crappy gym I hated before. (It was a Planet Fitness, and no offense to PF users, but that gym is NOT for me.) I'm in a much safer area now, so I can run outdoors (although now it's snowing), and I am close enough to a gym I love working out at, and I have a job where work hours are conducive to bettering oneself. 

I'm a few weeks away from a final exam for a prep course I'm enrolled in, but I've completed the modules and no longer have to study for anything. Therefore, I'm focusing on myself for once. I have time to read for fun.

I know this time I'll actually be able to do this. I'm going to reach my goal weight of 130 lbs, or I'm going to come darn close to it. I will do this. 

DireWolfCurse

Don't think about it, just DO it.

My Challenge  Battle Log  My Epic Quest