Forums are back in action! ×

UnquietBones is back to Failing Upwards

I have been doing a very poor job of challenges lately and pretty much vanished from the boards for two months. I backslid hard and everything I had worked on getting better at this year went POOF! (As is wont to happen.)

But then NaNoWriMo happened and it got me back in the habit of prioritizing one task... which lead to other improvements in general... and after 51k words and change of heart, now I'm back! :)

So this time I'll do-- err, I don't know what I'll do differently actually. I am not quite sure what made me faceplant the first time other than getting distracted. I can't not get distracted, it's how my brain works! So, more mindfulness so I realize I'm distracted? More social engagement attempts on the boards to help me remember what I'm doing? More social events of an Assasin-y nature in real life? I dunno! Other people manage this, so it must be possible. *pokes her motivation*

But never give up, never surrender, and keep failing upwards! :D *puts her hiking boots back on and gets back to work climbing imaginary mountains*

Learning the art of Failing Upwards... (or: Moving Mountains with Teaspoons!)

www.Martha.net - Model Horses, Stories, Webcomics, Plaster Casting, Treadmill Gaming, etc... because you can never have too many hobbies!