Forums are back in action! ×

GREAT LAUGH!!!

Guest Eduard

Guest Eduard

Catchy title, I know, but I'll not fail to deliver.

If you have 30m or so, read all the pages of this thread:

http://www.mmaforum.com/strength-power-training/47579-how-much-can-you-leg-press.html

It'll be 30 minutes of intensive abs training for you, regardless how good your sense of humor is.

Spoiler? Sure: So there's an 14yo coming to an amateur MMA forum saying he can leg press 900lb for 20 reps. People start mocking him, then he promises a video. Which he doesn't post, 'cause his phone reset right when he was filming it. Someone finds his MySpace profile and he seems to be just a fat kiddo, although he said he trained since he was 10 (in a gym whose name he can't remember, and also never in 4 years he had done squats). Later on, after the entire forum finishes saying bad things about him, he comes back saying he's a playa and he got chicks, and HE EVEN GOT A GIRLFRIEND OH GOOD LORD!!! But then he turns back and tries to troll everyone instead. And fails so bad that it hurt me to read. Then he says this: "That's why all the girls love me and all the guys want to be me.". And theeen... nah, I'm not gonna ruin the fun read it by yourself. But It's damn amazing how everything turns and, sady, everybody gets owned.

At one point, the replies of the community became so funny, that I had trouble reading them through my tears. It's WELL worth a read. And that's why I put it in The Tavern... to cheer you up.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!