Forums are back in action! ×

A Tire Woot!

Heya folks. I haven't got too much experience with tire training until recently. Even then, it was usually relatively lighter ones used for high reps.

My roommate, though, is pretty competitive in Strongman contests. On the weekends, I'll sometimes go out there and join in on the stuff he and his training partners are doing. (on a much lighter scale, of course! I'm maxing out on their latte warmup sets, but they're never anything other than helpful and encouraging. great group!)

Anyway, on a recent excursion, they pulled out the BIG tires. The "light" one was 650, the medium 850, and the heavy somewhere around 1200 pounds.

I didn't think I'd manage any of them, but after getting some tips on my form, I was able to knock some out with the 650.

Here I am, if you're interested in seein' it:

Woot! :)

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." --GK Chesterton

Domine, non sum dignus ut intres sub tectum meum, sed tantum dic verbo et sanabitur anima mea...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jbaileysewell