Forums are back in action! ×

I'm new and terrible with forums. I have been created with loads of skills and a few deficits to keep things balanced. On the plus side I am agile, cunning, have good charisma, and decently shaped. On the down side, my brain is a big wonky thanks to Dyslexia. I'm also getting bonus points for Irish genes and negative points for the attached Celiac genes. So, I'm a female, out of shape, really bad at following forums, and really good at being able to stay on a diet thanks to forced cleanish eating person. I have two podlings at home who need direction in their lives as well and I am hoping to set a better example for them. Also, I have a huge home gym thanks to my husband. I suppose I could use it too! I loved having a real crossfit gym to be a member of by my kids don't like childcare so I ended up leaving. I also didn't like paying obscene amounts of money for 1 hour a day when I needed more outside WOD time to actually get in full shape. I'm happy to have life and gym motivation here. I'd love to build a community as well. 

Ohhh, I forgot. I also got a low roll for skeletal development and have spina bifida (very minor and I am super grateful!) and scoliosis. I look to be developing kyphosis as well. So, I'm a hunchbacked picky eater. Winning! Talk about sexy.