Forums are back in action! ×

*Prinz Injects Truth Serum*

I'm Dark Prinz and I'm here for many reasons. The main reason would be that years of drug abuse has left my body a little worse for wear. I have been clean for 5 years now but I've never been able to make the physical changes I want, so here I am weighing in at 9 stone (57kg) and 6 foot tall and ready to improve. I was 8.5 stone (53kg) three weeks ago but since starting the course i have already made some improvements.

And here is me sharing MY BIG WHY..

I want to no longer feel like I'm less of a man because of my slender frame. By getting bigger I will gain that extra confidence to step up my life in all areas and become less of the boy I was, and more of the man I want to be.

I want to feel attractive again like when I was acting and modelling and look the best I can be, not just for me but for my future other half too. This will raise my dwindled social confidence and therefore improve my social life.

I want to FEEL healthy, something i cannot even truly remember. I no longer want to feel cold or lethargic all the time so i can spend my days being productive and the best me I can be.

• Like 1

Goals:

I will be the type of person that goes to the gym, I will complete 2 gym workouts every week.

I will be the type of person that swims. I will swim at my gym once a week.

I am the type of person that eats healthy. I will eat 3 full meals a day and when i'm hungry I will snack and keep a food log.

I am the type of person with a calm mind. I will practice yoga at home once a week.

• Like 1

Welcome on board @Dark_Prinz. :)

First off, congrats on getting clean and staying clean for 5 years. That's a huge accomplishment, much harder I'm sure than most of us will ever understand. 

Your goals seem reasonable and achieveable. Have you given any thought yet as to how you want to keep track of your progress? We have just started a 4 Week Challenge which you could join in, or you could start a battle log.

The challenge forums are quite social, people follow and support each other, and it's a good way to meet other members while getting some accountability. 

The battle logs are more of a personal thing where you record your progress to keep track. 

If if you need any help or advice then please ask. :) 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously