Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all! New-ish to the forums, I had another account many years ago, the one known as Simba. I was somewhat active here during college, but through grad school and starting a new career, my fitness had fallen by the wayside, and I have put on quite a lot of weight in the past few years. This year I have finally gotten fed up with feeling so physically incapable, and struggling to fit into my clothes, so I am back and ready to do something about it. Shift_command_J is the adobe illustrator keyboard shortcut for justifying a body of text, and I am justifying my decision to make a change by writing these words and committing to take action (also, you know, graphic design nerd here, thought it sounded cool... and my name starts with a "J", so...). Anyway, nice to be back! I run (slowly at the moment), cycle (mostly indoors at the moment) and play Ultimate Frisbee (when its not below 0 outside). I also overuse parenthesis (obviously).