Forums are back in action! ×

The one who searches and destroys

Hi! Well, my name is José and I'm fairly new in here. I live in Guadalajara, Jalisco; considered to be my country's 2nd biggest city and I study medicine at the Universidad de Guadalajara. My biggest passions are literature (specially horror and fantasy), music (heavy metal isnmy deal!) and dogs; I love dogs. 

About a year and a half my life was a mess, I was studying a career I didn't really liked because I was good at it, I broke up with my first girlfriend and was weighting 89 kilos. All of that changed when I decided to take the test to study medicine; why not since the beginning? I liked medicine back in high school, but having to study 7 years plus 3

more years of a specialty was too much for me (or so I thought back then). 

The paperwork started, I entered the gym and started dieting, which was something new for me and ended up loving it 'cause I found one that satisfiednmy taste and made me burn fat like MF: the Keto. The test for medicine (which is the hardest career to enter at the university) was

on november and being aince August with these new habits made me get motivated into the exam and (as I would find out in January) I was in. 

Back to the story, I started feeling better by September and found myself being more energetic, also my pants started to feel to big for me, my belly was far from being as big and I actually started to like the way I looked on the mirror, specially shoulders and chest. So, when I weighted myself in December I couldn't help but draw a big smile on my face: 76 kilos.

Time has passed but that is my succes story so far, during the first semester as a medicine student it was HARD. Tons of homeworks, tons of reading daily and lack of time: I had to spent most of the day in school. I kept in form doing HIIT and some Bodyweight routines as there was really no time to go to the gym. Even with all that, I managed to stay at 75 kilos which is still my current weight right now. 

Now, I have awesome friends thanks to this career, I am single but have a really good self steem and confidence about myself  and a schedule at school thet actually lets me go to the gym (not for vanity but found out I love lifting weights; also that gym has boxing and I also love boxing :D).

My goal is to go down through 20% body fat in the next months, doing Strenght routines with some Boxing ones on the days off, and perhaps then start gaining some volumen(although, don't really feel attracted to the idea of being a "huge" dude). 

Pic related: Me

IMG_1457.JPG

• Like 1