Forums are back in action! ×

Hello awesome people!

Hi! I'm Krystina! I've been a reader of this site and forum for a few months, but I just joined today. Anyways, I started working out in December last year and I did the Insanity program. It's a very good program. It just gets boring if you try to do a second round... I did the Paleo diet through the second month of the program and gave me amazing results! But, after I finished Insanity and fell off track for a little while... So now, I'm back in! Back to eating as Paleo as I can and working out regularly. Today I did the Beginners Body Weight Circuit....Damn...That was harder than I thought... My time was 18:35... I guess I found something to work on!

There's a Mud Run on June 2nd that I'm doing and I'm trying to train for it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

-Krystina!

Welcome back into the loop! I love Steve's bodyweight stuff. Soon you'll be powering through the advanced circuit like it's nothing.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.