Forums are back in action! ×

Heyo!  I've actually been a member for a year, but that's been more maintenance than progress.  Never really looked at the forums before, which was a bit of a mistake on my part. Lesson learned.  Started my battle logs couple weeks ago, and here's this part.

Technically a respawn, but also technically a first-start.  Merh.

29-year old female, currently a full-time college student because reasons.

Current: 173 lbs, measurements 39-37-41, body fat approx 29%

Goal:    150 lbs, measurements approx 37-26-37, body fat approx 20%

I'm putting measurements and body-fat percentage (even as approximates) because I don't want to get hung up on the scale.  The calibration on that thing is a bit iffy on the best of days.  Having the alternative numbers gives me something to shoot for, and if I need to revamp due to miscalculation of reality, I'm good with that.

I've been glorious and wonderful with food-journaling (which is new, in the past I've hated it.)  3 week streak!  Working out is also going fairly well.  There's two free-for-students classes at the college gym that I'm attending (one on Monday, one on Wednesday), and tomorrow I'm scheduled to meet with a personal trainer to get a workout plan figured.  I know there's the ones offered at Nerdfitness, but I'm a lazy bum and want/need someone to push me in person.  At least to help me set the base parameters.

For glory and loot!

• Like 1

Hiiiiiiiiiiii!

I'm glad you found the forum, it's an amazing community here and I'm sure you will find tons of support.  Have you found your way around ok?  I see you've started a battle log, do you think you'll take part in the next 4 Week Challenge too?  They are a great way of getting to know other members and there's nothing better for accountability than having loads of people checking in to see how you're getting on.

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously