Forums are back in action! ×

Hi there everybody!

My Name's Olly, I'm from Southampton in the UK. I'm a Swimming Coach gym instructor. I stumbled across NF whilst on one of my fave websites Beastskills, and after spending a couple of days looking around and being nosy I have to say this site is an awesome resource for anyone looking to get or stay fit, and a great community by the looks of it. Have also spread the word of this site amongst my colleagues at work, so a few of them might pop up on here soon!

Anyways I'm into my strength training, Swimming (having swam competitively for years both in the pool and open water) and have just started crossfitting as well (love it!) Also looking to getting into gymnastics training and hand balancing, as well as Parkour. My nerdy side revolves around Tolkien and George RR Martin, and I have a masters degree in archaeology as well, so I obviously often fantasise about being Indianna Jones!

Although I'm not looking to lose weight, I'm always looking to get stronger and more skillful (who isn't!) so I'm definately gonna have a go at some of the challenges posted up on here, and look forward to getting involved on the forum.

Cheers!

Olly.

LVL 5 Dúnedain Ranger

STR-12 DEX- 8 STA- 16 CON- 9 WIS- 14 CHA- 7'We are Rangers. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass'Find me on Twitter

Swim Coach at City of Southampton Swimming Club, CF coach at CrossFit Solent