Forums are back in action! ×

Feeling A Little Lost, But Getting There

Hi I'm Jason

I'm overweight and out of shape and think I have arrived at a good place to change that eventually. Moving around in this forum is a little bit overwhelming. One of my main first goals will be to figure out which way is up and which ones down on this forum. If anyone has any advice I will certainly welcome it. 

1% Progress

• Like 1

Welcome Jason!

I know what you mean when you say this forum is a little overwhelming, I'm still figuring it out myself. The 4 Week Challenge has already started but that's still a cool place to go to because everyone is talking about their goals and what their doing to achieve them and the challenge themselves are really cool. Each of the different classes that are involved with the 4 week challenge have their own orientation when it comes to general fitness goals. A good place to start is probably with the Rebels

The Rebel Army Base Camp is also cool because there's just a lot going on there and the posts are pretty neat. 

A good thing to do is to take a look at the different classes there are and try and figure out which one you like the most and see what different stuff people are doing in those Guilds. It's a great way to get ideas for your own fitness and to find a great group of folks with like minded goals. 

Something that I really liked on these forums was the Challenge Goals Worksheet, it really does help set some good goals and helps you find your way to fitness.

It's great to have you on board and Welcome!

• Like 1

lvl 5 Human-Ranger

Male, Age 24

STR - 5, DEX - 4, STA - 3, CON - 3, WIS - 2, WIS - 2, CHA - 3

Current Challenge

Hi Jason.  My weight is sitting around 310lbs right now.  I've just recently started watching my diet and making sure to walk everyday, along with some occasional cardio (via a DVD).  I just joined (with hesitation and trepidation) after researching bodyweight exercises on the site and am also a bit intimidated by the forums - but joining is a first step too, right?

• Like 1