Forums are back in action! ×

Making my Introduction!

Hey everybody! My name is Charles, and I live on the Dallas area. I've been reading the blogs and articles for quite a while, and while I've always enjoyed the articles, after reading the latest blog on getting more involved I realized that I've been missing out! Fitness is hugely important to me for various reasons. First, I am the proud father of a 1 year old boy, and I absolutely want to model a healthy lifestyle for him. Second, I am a police officer, and my fitness level directly impacts not just my ability to do my job well, but to come home to my family at the end of the day. Finally, I just like being able say that I'm fit, and not being limited by a lack of fitness. I do various types of workouts, but largely weights and cardio. 

I look forward to getting to know folks here and establishing some common ground! Also, I will be attending Dallas Comic Con this weekend, so feel free to hit me up there!

• Like 1

Welcome on board!  I hope you enjoy being part of the community here, if you need any help finding your way around the forum the just say.

There's a new 4 Week Challenge just starting if you feel like joining in?  There's a good page with all the info about it here I you're interested.  The challenges are probably the best way to get involved with the community and build your support network, as well as being a really good way of working towards your goals.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously