Forums are back in action! ×

Sometimes in life you need a reboot

Hey everyone, 

Let's get one thing straight I am new to forums or at least posting in them.  That being said I am working on what you would say is a reboot of self. Recently, I had surgery to fix an issue that was literally weighing down and impeded my overall goals in life. Really my ultimate goal is to be over all healthier and fitter in order to enjoy life's adventurous actives.  And the way I see it writing it down is the best way make myself accountable.

So, let me tell you about myself. My name is Brittany(pronounced Bretagne).  I am a blerd (black nerd) who works in CAD. Outside of work I am volunteer at my church(Sunday School mainly), coming up with intricate Halloween costumes, cooking, reading (mainly the classics and some sci-fi/horror), geeking out waiting for the newest superhero movie/ tv show to come out. If am not doing any of those I try to do some physical actives (like yoga, hula hooping, playing the occasional sport). I usually don't count walking because I believe it is really the best way to explore an urban jungle so in other words I walk a lot (so much I made a vampire tired, I can tell you that story).

I happened to stumble upon NF and I seems like a good online fitness community for people that share some of the same passions that I have. 

Hopefully I can come up with some goals for the next 4 week challenge.

To define is to limit- Oscar Wilde

To define is to limit.~ Oscar Wilde