Forums are back in action! ×

NF Newbie and ready to get rolling

Hey all, I'm a newbie to NF. I'm looking forward to getting back into shape from a two year break. I want to be strong, have endurance and be toned once more. Looking forward to strength training! My biggest struggle is major food/cravings and the fact that I'm in the process of recovering from a stress fracture in my leg.

This momma of three is tired of being fatigued and overweight. I'm putting my game face on and ready to start my first challenge. :)

• Like 2

Welcome! I'm about 8 weeks out from an ACL reconstruction, fatigued, out of shape, and a mom of two (though mine are 17 and 20 now), so I feel your pain! I'm also a NF newbie (and joined the NF Academy too). This site takes a little time to absorb and learn to navigate, but we're glad to have you join us! And Guzzi, who also posted, is THE BOMB. A font of information and encouragement... I think she'd probably help Sauron and Voldemort, if they asked nicely, so hit her up if you need guidance. (You can also contact me, but she knows TONS more. LOL)

Welcome to the Rebellion!

=)

Laurie

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lovejoy444 said:

And Guzzi, who also posted, is THE BOMB. A font of information and encouragement... I think she'd probably help Sauron and Voldemort, if they asked nicely, so hit her up if you need guidance.

Bahahahaha! :D 

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously