Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from the Grid!

Hello! It’s been awhile since I was last here, (2012 or so), but I am so excited to be back.

Back then I was beginning to get my shit together. However, the year before my wife had a major medical complication that took its toll on her health and my sanity. Joining the rebellion was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. For some ‘me time’ when not caring for my wife I started running, bodyweight training and quit smoking. No drinking or smoking for 18 months. Feeling and looking amazing. Then fell away and got stuck in old habits.

Now? I am back on track for good. For the past year I have been living authentically and loving it. New relationship, living on my own, finishing my fashion design degree, finances getting better all the time.

So now I'm back! I forgot how much I enjoy NF. After buying Level up your life, and two additional copies for friends after reading it, I knew I need to be here.

Lovies to all!

Quorra

• Like 3

"Realize your Self and others will notice."

Level 2 Sylvan Elf Bard

[Str +2][Con +2][Dex +3][Int +3][Wis +2][Cha +2]

https://quantumlifestyling.blogspot.com/

Welcome back, Quorra! It's good to feel like you're finally on the right path, isn't it? Getting lost sucks! <_<

So... you recommend Steve's book? I'm a relative newbie here, but have also joined the NF Academy. Wondering if there's anything in the book that I can't find with the NF resources I already have.

Good luck to you. I hope things keep going your way.

=)

Laurie