Forums are back in action! ×

Hello!, or a generic title like that.

Hello, all. I'm a 20-year-old sort-of-man (Klinefelter's - life is not fun!) who currently weighs 135lbs at 5'2". Might not sound too bad, but I swear I don't have a single muscle in my body. I'm very pudgy and would give an arm and a leg to be thin and muscular. Today I bought 3kg dumbbells at a discount shop, and so far I've been having fun with burnt-out arms. I'm hoping to improve my fitness and appearance enough to start going to the gym again. It's been a long time since I dared step across the threshold. So, here I am.

20-year-old 47,XXY man on a mission to look better and be stronger.

12 hours ago, juliebarkley said:

Welcome to the Rebellion!

There are lots of workouts you can do from home if you don't feel comfortable at the gym (or if it's not your thing). Just search the main NerdFitness page for "workout". What sort of stuff do you enjoy doing (or think you might like to try)?

Thank you for welcoming me. In the past I played sports, but that was high school, and high school was a long time ago. At the minute I'm hoping to get back into running. Other than fitness things, I like to play guitar and write songs.

20-year-old 47,XXY man on a mission to look better and be stronger.

High school was a long time ago for me too, heh.

Have you tried Zombies Run for running? I keep hearing good things about it. I have downloaded the Zombies Run app, but haven't tried it yet (I'm planning on working up to long-distance walking, and I'm not sure if it's good for that).

What sort of music to do you play? And write?

Are you planning to do a challenge for next time?

I just realized I am asking a lot of questions. It's like an interview. But a friendly one. :)