Forums are back in action! ×

Hey guys and gals of the Rebellion!

I have actually been following NerdFitness for years. A lot of them. And actually joined the Academy when it was still fairly new in an attempt to fix myself. XD

That didn't work out so well. I'm starting out again, but this time for different reasons.

I have had a fair amount of success with weight loss the past few months, and today I spoke with a US Navy recruiter. I want to enlist, but I have to drop the weight before I can.

I'll be checking in with said recruiter every two weeks to keep track of my progress and since I'll be using the resources of NF to help me on my journey, I figured I'll update here as well. ^_^ 

Already 10 pounds down as of this month, still have a ways to go. Hopefully by the end of year, I'll be able to sign my life away. XD Wish me luck!

On a more personal topic, I like to game. All kinds of gaming. Video, tabletop, board, you name it. So I am a well-rounded gamer. I am also a biology nerd. I read articles about illnesses for fun! Yay! 

So yeah. Just talk to me about Overwatch and we'll be good friends.