Forums are back in action! ×

Thank You

Hello all. I'm no stranger to this website despite having created this account minutes ago. I have been visiting all these different topics on weight loss, nutrition, success stories, etc.. and I must thank you all. At the end of last year around November, if i recall correctly, I clocked in at about 300 Lbs. I was hopeless, sad, and all of those other things that go with being in a dead-end desk job gaining weight. I decided that i should make the big leap of trying to get a hold on my life. At the beginning of the year, I had made a promise to myself that I was never to let go of myself the way I did. When researching on how to eat correctly, exercise with injury, etc, I was struggling to find a reliable source. I'm not trying to make it sound like a bad novel, but i was just about to give up when i found Nerd Fitness. Being that I've got over thousands of hours on computer games, i could relate to this place better than the rest. After some looking around I started myself on the Paleo Diet. A little bit of time disciplining myself on that, i decided it was high time i learned how to exercise/workout. In high school i never even thought or knew how to go about exercising/working out, So i went back here and did some experimenting with weight circuits. After about 5 months of circuits/staying loyal to Paleo/cardio, I am at my peak. I went from a size 42 to 34, t-shirt size XL to Medium. As of yesterday I clocked in at 210. I never thought i could do it. Nerd Fitness, i want to thank you for handing me the tools to allow myself to be me again (and giving me the concept of Paleo. Its because of that i know how to cook a mean chicken breast or steak, lol). 

• Like 1