Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdy ways of meeting women?

Hey , got to try different things to get different results ;)

Truer words haven't been spoken.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Seriously I don't think you guys should have any problems meeting women .

Heh, there's a difference between talking on here and talking to you in person, sure, once we get to know one another, I'm talking like this, but initially, that's nerve-wrecking! And that's where the problem lies, our good sides take time to be recognized by the fairer sex, and sometimes they never find us in that situation where we can show it.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

The problem if you ask me is that people settle for someone ... They know they are not perfect match.. but they are like... well damn I am 30... I won't find anybody better, let's see where this rabbit whole will go. And down you go for couple of years... When someone tells me, I have been dating this chick for 4 years and we are thinking to moving in together. I tell them to break up, 4 years have past and you are now thinking about serious relationship ? My rule of thumb is, if she can make my socks laugh whenever, wherever I should be with that one... Other then that friend with benefits it's fine by me...

In the beginning was the Word,

and the Word was "Arrrgh!"

—PIRATICUS 13:7

Fitocracy

Guest Gemeaux

I agree ! People just settle out of fear of being alone. I only had one boyfriend because I just haven't met anyone who I think is right for me .

People should enjoy being alone , never understood those people who need to be in a relationship all the time .

never understood those people who need to be in a relationship all the time .

That's called a woman :D As I posted on another tread about the friendzone, guys don't have a problem being alone, but girls do... :) Most girls feel better if they are in a shitty relationship, then beeing single.

Fitocracy

Guest Gemeaux
That's called a woman :D As I posted on another tread about the friendzone, guys don't have a problem being alone, but girls do... :) Most girls feel better if they are in a shitty relationship, then beeing single.

I don't , I prefer being single than in a shitty relationship . I am very picky .

Never had a shitty relationship, mind you I am not picky by nature. I am easily contented.. I guess that isn't such a great trait when trying to get someone to stick around though.

Sadly it's not, after a while, I have found out that women want a man , that has his own opinion and ideas. That he can lead the relationship. Just someone that doesn't take their crap all the time... :)

Fitocracy

Sadly it's not, after a while, I have found out that women want a man , that has his own opinion and ideas. That he can lead the relationship. Just someone that doesn't take their crap all the time... :)

hehe this is why I struggle so much with the ladies =P I have tried to fake assertiveness but it really just doesn't work for me. I am not that kind of person.

hehe this is why I struggle so much with the ladies =P I have tried to fake assertiveness but it really just doesn't work for me. I am not that kind of person.

You will learn :D I was the same... But I met a girl which was more in to me then I in to her.. I didn't take her crap and we were together for 4 years. It was good :)

Fitocracy

BUT not all women need a guy around all the time , and I know plenty of guys who can't stay single .

I know Gemeaux(whats your real name , this is just weird to type :D) That's why I said MOST :) There is always exceptions. To be honest I don't know any guy like that, but different country.. In Bulgaria is common (almost mendatory) to go out with friends everyday on coffe places. So almost everybody has lots of friends to hang out and talk to.. not always the need to be in a relationship to hang out with someone constantly :) Dunno different cultures :)

Fitocracy