Forums are back in action! ×

Hey there. I have never been good at introductions, so I will just do that rambling introvert thing where I string a bunch of things together, and pretend it was coherent. I got into fitness and strength training early on because being "the smart kid" usually makes other kids think you are also the weak kid. I am a published author, inventor of self defense gear, inventor of the Steel Bender's Helper, and the creator of the Zombie Fighter Jango workout(odd name, I know, but the workout works). I love to read, binge-watch the entire Supernatural series like twice a year, play with my Dogs, and train. Okey dokey. Ramble finished. I am glad to be here.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, tyrannosaurus rose said:

Welcome Jango!

Tell us about some of your level up goals? What brings you to Nerd Fitness?

Thank you for the welcome, Rose!

My goals always have to do with forward movement, and, at this point in my life, I am still coming back from an injury. 

Here are some specific long term goals:

-Bend the Ironmind Red Nail in single wraps

-Bend five Ironmind Red Nails in a row in double wraps

-Bench press 260 pounds twice

Other than those, my general goals are to continue building strength in a safe yet steady manner, and share my workouts with others. 

I came to Nerd Fitness because I am an unrepentant nerd, and I am in to fitness. 

9 minutes ago, ZFJango said:

I came to Nerd Fitness because I am an unrepentant nerd, and I am in to fitness. 

Aren't we all ;) haha

Your goals look great! So specific, I love it. It sounds like you have plenty of experience so I probably don't have to say it, but take care of your injury and don't force it! 

I had not previously heard of the IronMind nail bending but I just looked it up and it looks great! And also like you have a pretty advanced goal there. GET IT! And keep us posted on how your progress is going, either here or in a Battle Log or 4-Week Challenge thread. That way we can cheer :D 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, tyrannosaurus rose said:

Aren't we all ;) haha

Your goals look great! So specific, I love it. It sounds like you have plenty of experience so I probably don't have to say it, but take care of your injury and don't force it! 

I had not previously heard of the IronMind nail bending but I just looked it up and it looks great! And also like you have a pretty advanced goal there. GET IT! And keep us posted on how your progress is going, either here or in a Battle Log or 4-Week Challenge thread. That way we can cheer :D 

Thank you very much for being awesome! I will definitely post progress.