Forums are back in action! ×

Two new things to be happy about!

I ran a 3 mile run in our little gym the other day to see where I was. Ran Just under 24 minutes. Not bad for a 70", 207 lb. 34 year old guy who was couldn't even pass a PT test not too long ago. I was scared of gyms and in a mental and personal rutt. I think growing this new mustache will get me over the hump.

Also, I did a few flex-arm chin ups! I still can't do the perfect dead hang pull or chin up, but as long as I stick to my goals I will be good to go. Now a days, If I think about it, I drop down and do 30-40 pushups just because. After I post this, I will knock out 30 just for you all!

Lastly, my wife went home for a funeral and people were telling her that she looked much thinner and better. She is happy to be doing cross-fit and looking better. With her being a diabettic (type 2) who also has a hypothyroid condition, that is big for her. She has been a big girl all her life and I am all about helping her get to where she feels good and wants to be. Plus, being her husband, I get to have a better looking wife every time she goes and works out. Win-Win!

Praise be to God...and to Fit Nerds Everywhere.

"Before you listen to what is said, you must first consider the source." - ME