Forums are back in action! ×

Because it was always there

Hi All, 

Into, let's see....hmmm.  So much to tell, so little you need to know.  I always find it difficult to think when the space is too big, too much information and very little filter.  I guess that means I am in the right place.  Anyway, been a SciFi nerd for as long as I can remember, Tom Swift, Kim Kinneson, Lazarus Long, shaped my childhood more than anything else.  Well, after a decade or so of injuries and neglect, I have discovered the temple I call my body is falling apart.  I paid too much attention to the internal and not enough to the physical.  It has come time for me to return to the path of the anti-hero (well, if it is just 4 or 5 moments, maybe I can pull that off), get myself together, and try to take over the world.....

Why am I here? I am here because I really think you all are just awesome in what you are doing (there is no try).  I am a huge fan!! 

Where am I starting? , I have about 30 years of Tai Chi, Pa Kua and Chi Kung experience, and have a bit of knowledge I can share, if anyone is interested.  But I have really let myself go, 10 years of neglect can do bad things to the mind, body and spirit.

Where am I going?  (To infinity and beyond!!) right now, Oliver Queen comes to mind, for a realistic physical starting point, actually, if we are going into fantasy, Remo would be nice :-).  Well, I think Jackie Chan always was happier and better adjusted than those two not to mention Goku.  Happy, Healthy, strong, capable, confident, totally geeky and totally OK with it.

Well, I look forward to walking (or jumping, dancing and flying) the path with you all,  never give up, never surrender!!!

Peace

Wolfing :-)   

• Like 2

Just because I am right, does not mean I am RIGHT, or that you are wrong.

Haha!  Good intro! ;) 

I see you've made 9 posts so I'm guessing you've been out exploring the rest of the forum, how are you finding it?  If there's anything you don't get or need help with then just ask. :) 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously