Forums are back in action! ×

A slacker I was ment to be !

Well hello there, long time no see :).

So I have been slacking for almost an year... I had my goal to put 10kg of mustle for that year.. I guess it might have to wait for my new year resolution !

In that year I have gained like 2.5 to 5kg on top of my bench press and overhead press. In that year I noticed I have been doing the squats with bad form.. So I am actually lifting a lot less then I thought. In that year I have beein going really hectic to the gym , one month 10-15 times , next month none.. Started going to some MMA training with a buddy of mine, but due the early start of the class I can't really go that much, which is a pitty. The trainers in the MMA are multiple times world champs on combat sambo and are undeffetted in MMA. I am thinking about some Muay Thai, but it's kinda shitty located (Untill I get my car fixed, not posibble). I guess my financial problems and busy social life, kinda gets in to my training. Or maybe I am just making excuses.

I have been doing stuff at home, when I didnt had the cash to go to the gym, tho.

Squat - 5x55kg (110 - 120 lbs)

Benchpress - 5x57.5 kgs (126 lbs)

Overhead press - 5x42.5kgs (93 lbs)

Deadlift - 5x80kgs (176 lbs)

Chinups - 10 reps

Pullups - 7 reps

Whats the poing of all this you ask ? Well I started posting on this forum again and decided that I have to get more motivation. So if you can help me kick my ass more :) It will be greatlly appreciated.

Proff of my slacking :

http://i.imgur.com/wiR1z.jpg - Today (03 April 2012)

http://i.imgur.com/0BNxJ.jpg - Before (01 May 2011)

PS.

- Change Pirate for Slacker !

In the beginning was the Word,

and the Word was "Arrrgh!"

—PIRATICUS 13:7

Fitocracy