Forums are back in action! ×

I Hit my Goal Weight!

When I first started working out, I was 160 lbs. I set my goal at 140, but a part of me never truly believed I was going to get there.

But, I'm happy to say, I've not only met my goal weight, I've gone past it! I'm 136.8 lbs at my last weigh-in, and I'm going to try for 130 to see how lean I can get. This is my first major win of my fitness life, and I'm proud of it!

• Like 5

Level 11 Ranger

My Introduction!

Character Page

Congratulations, Isaac!

What you have done is no mean feat; weight loss is one of the hardest things that anybody can work towards. You've shown that you're capable of great discipline and self-control, which are two ingredients for greatness. 

Keep doing what you do!

• Like 1

Challenges:

Current |

Great job! Awesomely done. Use the motivation as momentum. 

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

On 04/06/2017 at 3:54 PM, Isaac Clark said:

When I first started working out, I was 160 lbs. I set my goal at 140, but a part of me never truly believed I was going to get there.

But, I'm happy to say, I've not only met my goal weight, I've gone past it! I'm 136.8 lbs at my last weigh-in, and I'm going to try for 130 to see how lean I can get. This is my first major win of my fitness life, and I'm proud of it!

Its a great feeling isn't it?  Enjoy it, you've worked hard to get here, well done.  Have you started thinking about your new goal weight yet? ;) 

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously