Forums are back in action! ×

What men love about women

I'm a leg and butt man, mainly. I also like the back of a woman's neck, with the hair pulled up. Odd, but true.

I disagree with you on the Hair up, I prefer them down, and it really gets me when they have it over the side of their face covering their eye. OOOooooOOOooOOOOOooOOoOooO...

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Then we must battle to the death. Longswords at dawn.

-_-;; How do I always find myself in a Sword fight with you?!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

Guest Snake McClain

hair up or down doesn't matter. just don't cover your face and/or eyes please. :D

I like when I mess up, and apologize, and she accepts the apology. Not that my mistake is okay, but it has been acknowledged and forgiven and we all move on. something about that type of grace that can come from the woman in a man's life can do a lot. In my opinion. I guess it goes down to knowing that I'm in a "safe place" with that person.

Here's one that is a bit unique, slight backstory:

Military aviators do what's called the SERE course. Stands for Survive, Evade, Resist, Escape. Basically how to not die when you get shot down, captured and interrogated. Probably the most mental mind fuck you can get, not to mention you are no shit paleo on the mountain. Fun*, but rough.

Three weeks without the wife, sleeping in rocks and in prison. Details get to be sensitive material, so I'll spare you.

Returning home to her, fantastically smooth skin and softness. Oh man, amazing.

Amazing. :D

I'm a bit of a cuddler, but this was like an orgasm level of enjoyment just from simple touch. Was awesome.

Got Dropbox? No? Get it.

Also get me more space please. :3

Heh, I'm looking at your body size, and comparing to my size (which is half of yours) and I'm thinking... I'm good...

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Guest Gemeaux
Here's one that is a bit unique, slight backstory:

Military aviators do what's called the SERE course. Stands for Survive, Evade, Resist, Escape. Basically how to not die when you get shot down, captured and interrogated. Probably the most mental mind fuck you can get, not to mention you are no shit paleo on the mountain. Fun*, but rough.

Three weeks without the wife, sleeping in rocks and in prison. Details get to be sensitive material, so I'll spare you.

Returning home to her, fantastically smooth skin and softness. Oh man, amazing.

Amazing. :D

I'm a bit of a cuddler, but this was like an orgasm level of enjoyment just from simple touch. Was awesome.

I like hearing these things . I wish more men would tell their girls things like that , we want to know these things . Yes it is nice to hear we are sexy etc but telling us that feeling us next to you gives you so much pleasure would mean a lot .

If a guy said to me that smelling me , touching me etc makes him feel so good after a rough day , it would make me melt.

I can't help but interject that if this does not happen I will be extremely disappointed.

Okay, leaving now.

I'll fight him if I get to use a Lightsaber!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

I love a woman's confidence. I love the way she looks when she stares at you, her back ramrod straight, regal, queenlike. Her gaze does not flinch, does not falter.

I love a woman's intellect. I love how women make different connections than men do, how they tend to see more parts of the whole than I do, and help me fill in the gaps in my own understanding.

I love a woman's heart, how she can love so completely, so unreservedly. And the trust of it - of being worthy of that trust. It's something worth striving for, I think.

Though, to give you guys some perspective, I'm a lifelong celibate, hopeless romantic, with absolutely no self-confidence. I'm not a man who's worth the trouble it would take to understand me, because she'd look past the facade I present and find a beggarly writer who can't take care of himself, let alone her. I have nothing to give her. There is nothing in me for her to latch her heart on to.

But I love a woman's patience. Sometimes I actually meet a woman who doesn't mind talking to me. If I can find one with whom the conversation comes easy... I dunno. Just gives me a little hope, I guess.

Guest Gemeaux
I love a woman's confidence. I love the way she looks when she stares at you, her back ramrod straight, regal, queenlike. Her gaze does not flinch, does not falter.

I love a woman's intellect. I love how women make different connections than men do, how they tend to see more parts of the whole than I do, and help me fill in the gaps in my own understanding.

I love a woman's heart, how she can love so completely, so unreservedly. And the trust of it - of being worthy of that trust. It's something worth striving for, I think.

Though, to give you guys some perspective, I'm a lifelong celibate, hopeless romantic, with absolutely no self-confidence. I'm not a man who's worth the trouble it would take to understand me, because she'd look past the facade I present and find a beggarly writer who can't take care of himself, let alone her. I have nothing to give her. There is nothing in me for her to latch her heart on to.

But I love a woman's patience. Sometimes I actually meet a woman who doesn't mind talking to me. If I can find one with whom the conversation comes easy... I dunno. Just gives me a little hope, I guess.

Don't give up hope Hun , sounds like you have a very good heart .

Guest Snake McClain

I dunno brother if you can express that jazz you started your first bits without there I'd think the ladies would be on you in no time. I keep being told they don't date about money...

Dude, I'm confident that you'll find someone who'll appreciate your words, I too am a life-long celibate, but one thing I've learned is to never give up hope.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler