Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone!

I've been lurking NerdFitness for a while now but I didn't have the courage to actually sign up and post in the forums until now.

But here we go! :D

I'm 19 years old, from Mexico, currently in university. English is my second language so please excuse any spelling mistakes or anything like that. 

Recently, some of my friends have decided that this is the summer they're getting fit, so we are all taking summer classes and going to the school gym afterwards. It was fun because none of us really knew what we were doing and it really helped with the initial anxiety because I did not start alone.

I've always been kind of active? I used to do aerial silks and pole dance, plus some yoga and swimming here and there, but I'd never gone to the gym before and I'm also looking to become more active since I spend quite a long time seating thanks to uni and studying. 

I'm gluten intolerant so I follow a semi paleo based diet, but since I live alone and don't have too much time sometimes it's hard eating healthy.

So I'm hoping that this forum and the community will help me achieve my goal of being more healthy and in general, more happy. So hello! :D

• Like 2

¡Hola @Alejandra!  ¿Que tal?

Y ahora escribirá in inglés porque tu nivel de Inglés es mucho mejor que mi nivel de Español...  Which you can probably tell, lol! :D 

I see you've started a challenge thread, I LOVE the challenges!  I think they are a great way of breaking your goals down into small chunks, and keeping you motivated.  How are you finding it so far?

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously