Forums are back in action! ×

Titanius Anglesmith Fancy Man of Cornwood , Bids Hello

600947-futuramaweirdreality.jpgSo here goes everything. After lurking on the forums for what seems like forever and living vicariously through another nerd and actually meeting a bunch of nerds, even went to a nerd wedding!!. I've decided to dive in and give it a shot. So Hello! 

What I'm currently hoping to get out of NF is extra motivation and to keep on a regimen with working out(picking up heavy things and placing them back from whence they came) going for walks and dieting.
I eat fairly healthy as is because we normally meal prep, my problem is more when I get stressed I will in turn decided to stress eat anything that comes my way.
Also Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate.

So here's the initial goals:
3x/week bodyweight workout  w/ NF Ring and handstands.

3x/week yoga/ go for a walk.

Drink 100oz of water a day.

Lower my caffiene intake max 3 per day(8 cups of coffee a day seems excessive to me.)

Be more optimistic

Thanks for letting me brain dump
Titanius 
  • Like 2

Hi!  Welcome long time lurker!  Need any help navigating the forum or have you got everything figured out?  Just say if there's anything you need help with. :) 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously