Forums are back in action! ×

All I want know about zombies

I think I actually just stunned myself at the level of nerdiness I am capable of.

And yet, why can't I shake the thought that all your arguments are a ruse to trick us into doing the wrong thing? Yes, I'm questioning your loyalty here! I believe you to be sympathetic to the zombie cause... I can't imagine why.

Could obesity somehow be a protection against zombies???

And yet, why can't I shake the thought that all your arguments are a ruse to trick us into doing the wrong thing? Yes, I'm questioning your loyalty here! I believe you to be sympathetic to the zombie cause... I can't imagine why.

Could obesity somehow be a protection against zombies???

Damn. You caught me. ::hangs head in shame::

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]The Horror Geek Half Dwarf Adventurer!

My Challenge Thread is here.

I have zombies to outrun! Failure is not an option!

Well, it's actually a little known secret. It's never been shown in any of the movies, because there are so few who know about this.

::looks around::

::leans in::

::whispers::

They're "kryptonite" so to speak is...Nutella. Just throw a jar at them. They can't resist the stuff, but it turns them sterile, so to speak. They can no longer spread the virus once it has been ingested. They'll just wander around in a zombie daze after that, completely harmless.

You didn't hear that from me. Top Secret info there.

Well, it's actually a little known secret. It's never been shown in any of the movies, because there are so few who know about this.

They're "kryptonite" so to speak is...Nutella. Just throw a jar at them. They can't resist the stuff, but it turns them sterile, so to speak. They can no longer spread the virus once it has been ingested. They'll just wander around in a zombie daze after that, completely harmless.

Or have Chuck Norris on your team

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2558[/ATTACH]

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

*Phew* That sounds right. Okay... I'm gonna go stock up. I think I might just line the walls of my house with the stuff. My dog may go from the sugar high, but at least the rest of us will be safe. And besides... bonus hazelnut scent in every room.

Thanks for the help.

*Phew* That sounds right. Okay... I'm gonna go stock up. I think I might just line the walls of my house with the stuff. My dog may go from the sugar high, but at least the rest of us will be safe. And besides... bonus hazelnut scent in every room.

Thanks for the help.

My pleasure. I built a bunker just for the stuff and keep buying out Costco of the giant jars. They think I have a fetish.

Horror , you are so awesome . Can you please move to Australia ?

Bwahahaha! Thank you! I did try to move there once, but I scared them so much my Visa was denied (*points to avatar*). I tried to tell them I was in training to disguise myself when the zombie apocalypse hits, but they didn't buy it.

Bwahahaha! Thank you! I did try to move there once, but I scared them so much my Visa was denied (*points to avatar*). I tried to tell them I was in training to disguise myself when the zombie apocalypse hits, but they didn't buy it.

YES! Stay here in America! Where other survivors can utilize your knowledge and Zombie-expertise!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

LOL no. I stole it from some web site to use on Facebook during Hallow'en. But it is so truly creepy, I love it! I might have to change it soon - I seem to be scaring folks. :emmersed:

Wait, that isn't you?! Awww, and here I thought you were some photoshop-whiz that's capable of making people's pics into Zombies, my friends BF did that, her pic freaked me out like yours did.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Random fact : I was the lead in a student film , where everyone turned into zombies including me ! I loved the look .

Can you show us this? I'd love to see you as a Zombie!.... As weird as that sounded, I'm still excited to see it.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

I can try and find it :) I didn't take any pictures though . I'll have to ask some friends .

OOOO You must let me know, if you can! I'm getting excited just thinking about it! Just like when I discovered the Run For Your Lives 5k!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Hey, I'm doing the run for your lives zombie run http://runforyourlives.com/ which I'm viewing as practice (or a good time...). Thought some of you might find it fun, ahem a worthwhile practice, as well.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Thought I might chime in here and say that a zombie is fantasy and not real. A zombie cannot know anything if it lacks a brain nor can it function at all. Also it is dead.
Nobody wrote the rules, just how it is I'm 'fraid. Zombies or vampires make no sense.. unless there's a necromancer animating them somehow. There has to be an underlying reason they break the laws of nature.

I love this. That is all.

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

Hey, I'm doing the run for your lives zombie run http://runforyourlives.com/ which I'm viewing as practice (or a good time...). Thought some of you might find it fun, ahem a worthwhile practice, as well.

Yup! I'm signed up for it too! Can't wait!

Arg! With no money, I can't sign up for it! But do you know how often they have this? is it a yearly thing? If so, then I'll definitely sign up for it When I can!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

btw... you all should read the Zombie Survival Guide. I'm also excited for when World War Z, based off the book, comes out in theaters next year.

WAAAYYY Ahead of you, Suo, I own the book, it was a gift for my birthday some years ago, and it's actually what caused me to be involved in Surviving the Apocalypse! Can't wait for the movie, though, I have a feeling the entire time I'm going to be thinking, "I wouldn't have done that, I'd go left!"

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Arg! With no money, I can't sign up for it! But do you know how often they have this? is it a yearly thing? If so, then I'll definitely sign up for it When I can!

From what I understand, this is the first year. It's been wildly popular, so I would not be surprised for it to continue and become annual.