Forums are back in action! ×

Me in a nutshell would be : archaeology and lingustics student, pagan, Avatarded, massive language nerd (tsun tuteo fìtsenge pivlltxe nìNa’vi srak? :P).

I’ve known about NF for over a year now, having been shown by a friend of mine, but only now have I decided to join. I’m not terribly overweight (just a beer gut) and can manage the basic workout without dying, but my biggest problem is a sheer lake of self-confidence and complete self-doubt, not just with girls but with people in general, things I’m looking to change. There are so many things I want to do, and trying to work out how all at once frustrates me and is part of the reason I haven't done them. Things can’t go on as they are, and that I hope will be motivation enough.

I don’t have much trouble sticking to a (80-90%) paleo diet (which I’ve been loving), my real problem is alcohol which I know is what is making me fat. Money is also a problem (impoverished student), though I have a summer grant and no accomodation to pay for soon, so I’ll put that towards sorting these problems out.

Also, I’ve just started basic circuits and I’m not sure how to lean it towards what I want; (something of a Druid-Assassin-Ranger hybrid, what I’d call Na’vi class, i.e. functional strength but not warrior or ranger huge, agility, endurance and stamina and without a huge emphasis on martial arts) Can anyone suggest how to train for this? I’m guessing Parkour is essential for a “ Na’vi class†(running freely through forests, effortlessly climbing obstacles, ect.). I already train fairly regularly with a tribal longbow, but I’d also like to take up a martial art (one thats very natural, and which would suit what I’ve already described).

oel taron äieti fte oe käpivame

Welcome! I think you sound like a Ranger - we're the jack-of-all trades class and not necessarily huge. Actually... definitely not huge. There's a little Parkour talk in there too, but I'd search the forums for Parkour advice. I don't personally know anything, but I know I've seen multiple threads mentioning it. If you can't find what you're looking for, start a thread! :)

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram