Forums are back in action! ×

I'm finally joining the Rebellion!!!!

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for quite a while now, and finally just bit the bullet and downloaded the Strength Guide. I'm already pretty active, I run a few times a week and work out at the gym once or twice a week, but I want to take things to the next level! I have some spare weight to lose, need to work out more, drink less and eat less crap. I figured joining online here would give me some accountability and support. I'll weigh myself and take measurements later on today. Thanks for having me!

Warrior Princess Lisa

Super Hero in training- Ranger Squad C

STR-2 DEX-1 STA-4 CON-1 WIS-4 CHA-3

How can a Super Hero Ranger not win?

http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?10910-Super-Hero-in-training-challenge-log!&p=153311#post153311

Welcome, Lisa!

Thanks!!!! I love your duck- ducks are one of my favorite animals, they are so goofy! If I didn't travel a lot for work I'd have a pond built in my backyard and keep a bunch of pet ducks!

I've been in a really bad funk for no reason lately, and logging on to to here has already cheered me up. What a great site! I have a gym bag packed and in my car, so I have no excuse not to stop at the gym on my way home! I'm going to start a battle log- do you think it's ok if I use it as a food log too? I feel like it will help keep me accountable, and food is really my problem more than exercise.

Warrior Princess Lisa

http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?10910-Super-Hero-in-training-challenge-log!&p=153311#post153311

I love ducks too! They sound like they're laughing..... but a few of us have duck avatars right now as sort of an "inside" joke... check out the "DUCKS!" link in my signature if you're curious. :P

I'm glad NF has helped cheer you up! It definitely brightens my day :) I have a lot of fun here... though... I have a lot of fun in general. Sounds like you're all ready to go to the gym, good job on the resolve! I'm not so good at keeping my battle log up to date, but I think it'd be perfectly fine to track your food there too. Otherwise you could probably use a blog to keep track of whatever you need to. I'm with you on food being the problem. I was really pretty active in both high school and college, but I didn't eat very well, so I suppose that was my downfall. I'm getting better now though. I've been on Paleo for about six weeks now, but I think I'm going to switch over to being more primal. I'm also dabbling in intermittent fasting and I think it's helping me loads in restricting my caloric intake. I suck at counting calories, but I definitely needed to cut back a bit.

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Oh! haha, I just thought you liked ducks :) That's funny. I actually have a picture or two of me making a duckface, but I called it a "sexy" face, and I was really drunk at the time, and still knew I was being ridiculous. Perhaps I will do a blog instead of a workout log, I'll have to look at them both mor ein depth.

Warrior Princess Lisa