Forums are back in action! ×

Hi all!

I am a former stay at home mom who just transition to part time empty nester and working full time. I'm happy to cook or bake, would rather be reading, or playing board games, occasional knitter. I've flirted with Nerd Fitness for a few years and now it is time to do something with it. I've been heavy for quite a while, but for the first time I'm starting to notice it becoming a hindrance. There were a lot of changes last year, good changes, but not necessarily health friendly changes. So it is probably time to get refocused on fitness. We are a mostly paleo household, but the edges have gotten a little fuzzy. So I'm here for some structure and routine building, and probably some guidance about were to start so I don't try to start in too many directions at once and self destruct. Cycling, no yoga, no paleo, ack!

Anyway...nice to meet ya.

• Like 2

Hi! Welcome!

You can't go wrong by starting with a few small changes. At the very least you won't self destruct. :)

There's definitely plenty of guidance on this site. If you're looking for help/support with routine and habit building, check out the four week challenges. We're halfway through the current one but feel free to join us, or just stop by the Rebel guild and say hi! (More info here: https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/help.html/4-week-challenges/challenge-instructions-and-faq/)

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!