Forums are back in action! ×

Hello! My name is Alyson, and I'm aspiring to be a powerlifter some day.

Current lifts are at (@ bodyweight 133lbs):

Squat: 225lbs

Bench: 140lbs

Deadlift: 250lbs

Hoping to sign up for a meet sometime next year just for fun and experience. :)

(Still figuring out how this site works. I made this account like forever ago, but never posted haha)

• Like 2

Hi @Alyson, welcome!

You can use this site to browse and post when you feel like it. You could also make a battle log to track your progress (some people also use it like a kind of diary). And then there are the four week challenges, which are great for support and accountability. If you do the challenges, you'd fit right in over at the Warriors guild. There's more info about it here: https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/help.html/4-week-challenges/challenge-instructions-and-faq/. But basically, you make three or four SMART goals, and work towards them during the challenge period.  And other guild members will pop in and check up on you and offer advice and support. There's also a lot of just general chit-chat that tends to go on, so it's a nice way to get to know people. The current challenge just finished it's first week, but there's nothing wrong with jumping in mid-way. (If you're interested, you would do your first challenge in the Level 1 guild.)

But really, just use this site in whatever way works best for you. Let me know if you have any questions!

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

On 9/22/2017 at 5:55 PM, Alyson said:

Hello! My name is Alyson, and I'm aspiring to be a powerlifter some day.

Current lifts are at (@ bodyweight 133lbs):

Squat: 225lbs

Bench: 140lbs

Deadlift: 250lbs

Hoping to sign up for a meet sometime next year just for fun and experience. :)

(Still figuring out how this site works. I made this account like forever ago, but never posted haha)

Welcome! Like Zeroh said, challenges are the main forum medium. You can create a challenge to join in with the warriors (strength sports/fitness) over here: 

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/forum/699-warriors/ 

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }