Forums are back in action! ×

Pebble on Kickstarter

LessJos

Not yet but there's still time ...

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

If I wore watches, I'd be so interested! It's a neat little piece of technology.

At the same time, I'm pretty averse to being attached to my phone (it has a time and a place!) and I'm that person who, in social situations, glares and makes pointed comments when people start texting or checking their emails in the middle of a conversation. I think that the 'vibrate when a message received' is a cool idea, but if anyone I knew started using it when I'm interacting socially with them? I'd be annoyed.

Level 1 Wood Elf Druid

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 3

First Challenge

I don't wear watches either apart from my iPod nano with the tic toc sometimes. However, I like the idea of having a watch with extra features. Apparently you can switch off notifications quick and easy for situations where you don't want them.

I am also hoping for a bunch of fitness features like interval timers etc. Or something NF related maybe like an OMFG app (like Zombie run for NF?) with levels on the watch. :-)

pre-Assassin

Clear eyes, full heart, can't lose!

Twitter

Archived