Forums are back in action! ×

next challenge: april 30th to june 11th

spezzy

Congrats! However, you could still have a life goal while you are gone like "Get wife pregnant or die trying".

HAHA!!! Well I am not sure about the pregnant part but I hope to practice a lot! I was actually hoping to have a goal of like not gain weight while I am on my honeymoon and still try to work out while I am there. I don't want to lose the habit of it. It's bad enough I only worked out twice last week. I hurt my neck and it is keeping me from doing push ups or pull ups. I still walked a bunch at least. I will consider something like that maybe.

Check out my woodworking at peonywoodworks.

I'm out this time around. I will be heading out for my honeymoon for two weeks of the challenge and I will be very busy the couple weeks left I have before. I am already on a mini-challenge. Acutally it has been a huge challenge but NF has really helped. I have one more lb to lose to hit my goal of 220 and 50 lbs lost for the wedding since January.

Congrats!

Excited to participate in my first challenge! Also glad I have another week to get used to the paleo diet and hopefully find some energy stores. The carb withdraw headaches are cramping my style.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Half-Elf Adventurer

STR 2 - DEX 2 - STA 2 - CON 3 - WIS 3 - CHA 3

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. - General George S. Patton

Can't wait! About 90% decided on my goals.

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Im in, but not sure what I want for my goals to be. I will be on vacation the first week so maybe 1 goal will be to NOT gain weight while I'm gone.

1 Rep Max Deadlift-180lbs

1 Rep Max Clean and Jerk-90lbs

1 Rep Max Push Press-70lbs

1 Rep Max Back Squat-135lbs

1 Rep Strict Press-65lbs

Fitocracy

2 weeks till Hawaii

Torilynne the 6 week challenge are usually goals you set yourself to complete in 6 weeks although in the last one we had added challenges thrown into the mix which we completed as separate squads (planking time and total jump rope rotations were the last two).

Maybe there needs to be a new squad added for the people just joining?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Ooh! A challenge! I missed the last one - this will be my first time. What sort of thing should I be looking at? How do I do it? And stuff like that.

I'm currently working towards three circuits in my (beginner) workout instead of two, but maybe I need something more challenging. Like... proper push-ups! Man, if I can start being able to do them I will be deeply thrilled!

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Archived