Forums are back in action! ×

Joining the er, rebellion!

Hey, names Jamie. I decided it was time to kick my arse into gear and start achieving my fitness/life goals. So what better way then to join the rebellion huh? So here's a little backstory on me..

I'm 19, unemployed, dropped out of college no less then 4 times due to various reasons, I have played semi pro football/soccer till around a year ago and had to quit due to injuries. Since then I've been pretty lost because I've always wanted to go onto playing pro football. I'm also a procrastinator and extremely indecisive (took me a good hour to post this single post lol) I have low self esteem and almost zero social confidence.

That's the bad bit anyway :) Reason why I'm joining here is, I'm pretty hell bent on turning my life around! And I just so happen to be a pretty big nerd :) some of my favorite childhood memories are spending summers in my garage playing games with my best mate. Games are also one of the reasons I feel I haven't got insane, unfortunately they're also my favorite source of escapism lol.

But physically and mentally, I'm out of shape, unfit, fairly depressed and tbh plain pissed off that I'm not Doing anything with my life!

So here's to a new beginning!

Sweet! Welcome to the rebellion.

So do you have any specific goals for your new direction? Get back into football/soccer? Climb a mountain? Deadlift a wookie?

Let us know how we can help Jamie, we're pretty friendly :)

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Sweet! Welcome to the rebellion.

So do you have any specific goals for your new direction? Get back into football/soccer? Climb a mountain? Deadlift a wookie?

Let us know how we can help Jamie, we're pretty friendly :)

Thanks :) Im heading in a completely new direction, this year I got three races I'm focusing on!

In order of how I want to complete them, the races are:

Complete Spartan Sprint

Complete Super Spartan

Complete Spartan Beast

Other then fitness, take photography seriously and eventually get a job out of it. And get more of a social life! Beyond this year, who knows, maybe I'll climb a few mountains and deadlift two wookies :P

And I shall do, I think motivation is the greatest gift I can get from being a part of the rebellion! :) I got a pretty good knowledge of fitness and nutrition, I just suck balls at applying it to myself!

Archived