Forums are back in action! ×

Boston catering ideas?

catspaw

Totally off-topic. :)

I'm hosting a conference in Boston in a few weeks and need to feed the participants lunch and coffee. The venue offered me some catering options that look both expensive and not-tasty.

Do any of you Boston folks have suggestions of places that would deliver tasty food to the MIT campus?

(Needs veggie options, doesn't need paleo options.)

You gotta experiment to find out what works for you.
PM me with any questions about, well, anything! :)
Current challenge: Catspaw Starts Strong

Second on Flour. Cosi definitely does catering for a lot of MIT events. I like Cafe Kiraz for their wraps and sandwiches. If you want to do burritos, one of my friends was telling me that he likes Jose's. If you want to do BBQ there is Redbones, although they are not really the best.

Some of the people I work with like Sebastian's, I think it's just OK. There's also Zigo (somewhat overpriced but pretty tasty sandwiches), and Clover if you want to go all veggie.

I keep a list of popular caterers to give to people who want to cater to someone in our building. You may want to see if anyone associated with the event or school has a similar list?

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Archived