Forums are back in action! ×

Hello!

First time member to NF. I joined to be amongst like minded people, and possibly make a few new friends along the way. I've got a couple years of muscular endurance/ lifting training so I can help there, and currently am trying out this Keto diet I've heard so much about. I always am looking to improve and learn a few new ideas and plans that might help me along the way. My biggest weakness or drawback is not sleeping or eating enough, as I fill out the workout and nutrition (Except for the lack of) pretty well. 

My hobbies include playing Warhammer, cosplaying, 3d printing, playing RTS and working out.

Thanks for the welcome, and have a good day.

-Alex

• Like 1
Hello!
         First time member to NF. I joined to be amongst like minded people, and possibly make a few new friends along the way. I've got a couple years of muscular endurance/ lifting training so I can help there, and currently am trying out this Keto diet I've heard so much about. I always am looking to improve and learn a few new ideas and plans that might help me along the way. My biggest weakness or drawback is not sleeping or eating enough, as I fill out the workout and nutrition (Except for the lack of) pretty well. 

My hobbies include playing Warhammer, cosplaying, 3d printing, playing RTS and working out.

Thanks for the welcome, and have a good day.
-Alex
Hi! Welcome in! I think you'll find people are super supportive here... and in all areas too! I am just back myself. Used to be a regular a few years ago and I must say, I've never met a better group of ppl to help keep things on check, no matter what your goals are.

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

Intro: Intro thread

Current challenge: Shoobie's baby steps to greatness

Eventually, all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason - Carrie Bradshaw