Forums are back in action! ×

Hey guys! So I'm new here, stumbled upon this website and I'm a nerd who loves fitness...soo I figured I'd try it out! I actually really need to get into cardio more although I'd love to count my steps on BOTW bc then I wouldn't have that problem ;]. What do you guys do? I've joined a community workout and am LOVING it! While we do get cardio in, I know I need to do more.

Hey, fellow N00b. Have you ever tried roller skating? It is the one cardio workout I can do for hours because it's so much fun, and it's something I intend to go back to doing regularly after I get my feet and knees in a little better shape so they can handle the skates safely. About cardio in general, I'd say pick something that you think is fun, because you will look forward to doing it. You won't see it as, "Oh, doing cardio..." it will be, "I can't believe anything this fun is also good for me!"

I look forward to seeing what you decide and how it works out for you.

• Like 3

Challenges: 123

Welcome in! I suck at cardio... it is a struggle for me... but there are many ppl around that do all sorts of things! Do you have a number of steps in mind?

Intro: Intro thread

Current challenge: Shoobie's baby steps to greatness

Eventually, all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason - Carrie Bradshaw

I actually really enjoy doing trails on my bike and/or just riding in the street. I haven't been roller skating in a long time, I guess I could try that too! I'm just going to have to get creative with my cardio so that I don't get bored with it. Have any of you guys heard of camp gladiator? That's what I do for my workout and I've been doing it for about 8 months now and seriously love it!!

Biking is great cardio. I haven't done it in years, but I also used to really enjoy trail riding and the thrill of never knowing exactly what's around that next bend.

I haven't heard of camp gladiator before, but I love the name. I'll have to look it up and see what that's all about! What do you like best about it?

Challenges: 123