Forums are back in action! ×

Hello boys and girls,

Greetings from a fellow nerd. I am actually an amateur-strongman. Recently I've been having issues with my health, and I don't have the time place to join the only strongman gym in my neighbourhood.

Anyway, a friend has given me this direction. I am not sure what I want to do yet. But what I need to do is: lose weight.

If not, well... let's say my livre will make it painfully clear I did not care for my boddy.

I hope I will find here the right guidance, comradeship, wisdom and entertainment.

PS Yes, my name originates from this guy:king-julien.thumb.jpg.c67757ed540033de795efd2b9f5697d3.jpg

Welcome in!!! I'm sure you'll find a lot of support here! Have you looked into the challenge starting March 19th? Maybe that is a good way to get started!

• Like 1

Intro: Intro thread

Current challenge: Shoobie's baby steps to greatness

Eventually, all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason - Carrie Bradshaw